The Staff Nurse is the first level professional Nurse in the hospital set up. Therefore by appearance and by word she will be professional at all time.
She will be skilled nurse, giving expert bed side care to patient and executing special technical duties in the special areas like operation theatres, intensive care unit, highly dependent unit etc. She also act as ‘de facto’ sister as and when situation arises in the ward or department.
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor/College degree in Nursing, Healthcare and the likes
- With minimum working experience of two years in the field of Nursing/Healthcare
- Board and Prometric exam Passer
- Able to handle work shifting
- Can work independently or with only minimal supervision
- Excellent English Communication skills, Arabic is advantage
- She will assess the needs of the patients in the ward and make nursing care plan for all patients consulting with ward sister.
- She will give direct patient care (bed making, changing of bed sheets, mouth care, back care, bed bathing, hair wash, changing of position etc) and allotted care to her by the ward sister.
- She will fulfil all basic needs (hygienic need, nutritional need etc) of the patients.
- She will provide comfort to the patient and maintain safety of the patient.
- She will take over the charge from duty nurse of previous shift, regarding patients (bed to bed), instrument supplies, drugs etc. and handed over the same to the next shift.
|Contract Duration||2 years|
|# of vacancies||12|