Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Candidate must posses at least a College/bachelors degree in Business/Sales, Marketing or equivalent
- With minimum of five to eight years of work experience in the field of Business Administration
- Ability to work under pressure and with strong leadership skills
- Engineering Bay Ground
- Ability to read, create and analyze AutoCAD drawings
- Ability to lead the fabrication team
|Job Category||Architecture, Manufacturing|
|# of vacancies||5|