- Posses at least vocational/College degree in Food and Beverages/Hotel services or equivalent
- Customer oriented individual
- Excellent communication skills, Arabic language is advantage
- must have at least 2-5 years of solid work experience food and beverage, Hospitality or equivalent
- Ages between 25 up to 35
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
|Job Category||Food and Beverage, Food Service, Hospitality|
|Contract Duration||2 years|
|# of vacancies||1|