Masons are one of the important men in construction. They install tiles, bricks and other cement-based materials. They also work with heavy duty equipments and often assigned to do the heavy tasks.
- Candidate must posses at least Vocational/Technical Course related to Masonry or equivalent
- At least with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level.
- Fill roadways, driveways, sidewalks, bridges, homes, and parking lots.
- Arrange the concrete forms.
- Spread concrete.
- Prepare surface with hammer and chose.
- Rub cement in with sponge-rubber float or burlap.
- Level it using special blades, making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over.
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set.
- Smooth high spots and fill depressions.
- Make concrete beams, columns, and panels.
- Wash away excess concrete.
- Finish corners by hand.
- Apply latex and epoxy to floors.
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets.
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete.
- Halt concrete pouring if weather looks bad.
- Prepare the base.
- Cut pavers.
- Install masonry according to specifications.
- Pour sand in as filler.
- Use chemical additives to speed up drying process if necessary
|Job Category||Architecture, Construction|
|Contract Duration||2 years|
|# of vacancies||5|