- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
- must posses at least vocational/short course certificate, Diploma or College Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent
- with a minimum of at least 2 years working experience in the field of hotel and restaurant service or equivalent
- An extroverted and vivacious personality
- Top notch customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with high customer traffic
- Taking initiative and working well independently
- Attention and eye for detail
- Flexible and works well with a team
- Knowledge of health, safety, and hygiene in the retail environment
- Ability to multitask–juggling jobs such as taking orders, making drinks, ringing up customers and answering product questions
- with excellent communication skills preferably in English, Arabic is advantage
|Job Category||Food and Beverage|
|Basic Salary||1,200.00 SAR negotiable|
|Contract Duration||2 years|
|# of vacancies||50|